-Posted in Accordance with the Brown Act-
Foothill Trails District Neighborhood Council
Tuesday Dec 4, 2007 7:00 pm
At Lake View Terrace Rec Center
11075 Foothill Blvd., Lake View Terrace
Regularly scheduled meetings will be the first Tuesday of each month at 7pm
The public is requested to fill out a "Speaker Card" to address the board on any item of the agenda prior to the Board taking action on an item. Comments from the public on agenda items will be heard when the respective item is being considered.
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, or to request translation, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Neighborhood Council Project Coordinator, Leyla Campos, at (818) 374-9894 or e-mail to email@example.com
Call to order will be at 7:00 p.m.
Approval of Minutes from last meeting
Discussion and possible action regarding:
1. Dale Thrush from CD2 and updates/status on following:
A. Sue Harrison Marchant (818) 695-6193 homeowner with Development Harris Project Development (10540 W JIMENEZ ST LVT 91342) in back yard and tall fence/grading in backyard. Approx 14ft
B. Verdugo Hills Golf Course - MWH Development - EIR for their
proposal of a 229 townhouse development on the current grounds of the Verdugo Hills Golf Course at the intersection of Tujunga Canyon Rd and La Tuna Canyon Rd.
C. Angeles Golf Course status update
2. Helen Avenue Estates - 10 homes on approx 10 acres - SHPOA has approved
3. Land Use Permits - missed in mail & opportunities for FTDNC for response. Examples will be brought up.
4. JBar Ranch - CUP - Royan Herman requesting a letter of support.
5. Summerhawk Boarding Facility - Boundary issues and use with Army Corp Engineers/ Rec & Park. Requesting a letter of support and time extension for working issues out with various Agencies.
6. Willie Ross Foundation . Developing an adaptive training program in the Lake View Terrace Community, on Orcas across from the Boys Camp. Autistic and hearing impaired individuals and would include an equestrian element
7. All Nations Church CUP/Building change request.
A. New Building H for Youth Ministries 12,103' SF - 28' feet high
B. New Shade Structure 3,122 SF -pitch tile roof